Narangba State School is an independent public school striving for excellence. We do this:
- in a calm, supportive learning community
- by focussing on quality individual student outcomes
- with high expectations for all.
Statement of purpose
Narangba State School provides every student with the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and values, enabling them to maximise their learning potential and become caring, valued members of society.
We achieve our purpose by providing a quality curriculum which supports individual needs through a professional progressive and dedicated staff within a safe and productive learning environment supported by a strong Narangba community and established resources and facilities enabling students to maximise their learning potential.
A successful Narangba State School student is:
- confident and motivated for a lifetime of learning
- considerate and respectful of others
- an optimistic and independent critical thinker
- a positive contributor to school and community
- able to celebrate the successes of self and others.